SEALPATH - INFORMATION / DIGITAL RIGHTS MANAGEMENT (IRM / DRM)
Based out of Spain, Sealpath is a leading name in providing Information Rights Management solution for about a decade now.
SealPath is a user-friendly application that protects and controls all the documents on a corporate network, even after sharing it beyond the control of the IT department. It provides data protection with policy management that is very simple and logical. It has features to add users, transferring the document ownership, link expiry dates to documents, remotely destroy documents as well as protect documents even in offline mode.
DYNAMIC DATA PROTECTION
• Granular access rights for data (view only, edit, plot/print, etc.). • Set expiry dates, watermarks, off-line access, etc. • Delete documents remotely even if they have already been sent. • Control the subnets or IPs from which the information can be accessed. • Data is encrypted, safe from improper access.
MAXIMUM EASE OF USE
• Access with standard tools: Office, Adobe, AutoCAD, etc. • Web viewing and editing without agents in SharePoint and O365. • Protect by simply dragging the document to a folder, from Office, etc. • Integrated authentication: AD, LDAP, SSO, Identity federation. • Protect by simply dragging the document to a folder, from Office, etc.
EXTREMELY SIMPLE SHARING
• Via email, Office 365, G-Suite, Box, etc. • Automatic sending of invitations to external users. • Super-convenient self-registration in seconds. • Option of customizing invitations and the registration portal. • Automatic registration and single-sign-on for internal users
EXHAUSTIVE AUDITING AND ACCESS CONTROL • Audits of accesses and use of protected documentation. • Available to the user it protects and to administrators. • Alerts for attempts to access by blocked users, breached protection, etc. • Risk control reports on the documentation. • Powerful Top10 graphics, filterable lists, exportable, etc.
AUTOMATION OF THE PROTECTION
• Automatic protection for file servers, NAS, etc.. • Automatic protection of SharePoint libraries and Office 365. • Automatic protection in Box, Dropbox and G-Suite. • Automatic protection in the email through Outlook and Exchange. • Integrated automatic protection with classification systems and DLPs.
INTEGRATION WITH CORPORATE SYSTEMS
• Seamless integration with Active Directory and LDAP. • Option of working with groups and domain credentials. • Integration with SIEM tools. • Integration with DLP solutions (Symantec, ForcePoint, McAfee) • Specific integration with simple, flexible SDK.
USE YOUR USUAL TOOLS
• Native integration with Office without requiring installed agents. • Open protected PDFs with Adobe, Foxit, Nitro, Nuance, etc. • Native integration with AutoCAD… No viewers required. • Supported on Windows, Mac OSX, iOS and Android. • Use Microsoft Outlook to send protected emails.
FLEXIBLE DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
• Possibility of 100% On-Premise deployment. • SaaS Model without requiring the installation of server components. • Model for Managed Service Providers (MSPs). • Can be integrated with SOCs adding data protection services. • About physical, virtual infrastructure. Multi-tenant.
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY AND FAST START-UP
• Easy implementation both in SaaS/Cloud and On-Premise. • Autonomous user management without depending on the administrator. • Option of corporate and departmental policy creation. • Possibility of having delegated file administrators. • Protection from the outset, without the need to establish complex processes.
RISK REDUCTION AND LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY
• Facilitates compliance with regulations and standards (e.g. GDPR). • Controlled access to files with regulated information (PCI, etc.). • Full audit that registers attempts to access by blocked users. • Option to reverse accesses remotely to avoid data leaks. • Audit logging of the administrator that registers any operation.